My Japanese haul ・ω・



Good afternoon everyone!! 

The other day I decided to have a Japanese day trip, and I went to a few cute Japanese stores because I'M OBSESSED with kawaii (which means cute in japanese) things, and the Japanese culture is the Master in that area! 

Take a look to my Kawaii Haul :3






Fortune cookies from a Japanese supermarket, Charing Cross Road  - £2.25


Mini choco pudding from Japan Centre, Piccadilly - £1.19


Japanese food stickers from Chinatown London Market, Charing Cross Road - £0.25



Sailor Moon cards

from Tokyo Toy Store,  London Trocadero, Piccadilly - £6.00



Rilakkuma chopsticks, from Chinatown London Market, Charing Cross Road - £1.99


Rilakkuma bear, from a store called Mr. Panda inside the Chinatown London Market,

in Charing Cross Road - £7.99



Rilakkuma magnet, from Janpan Centre,


Piccadilly - £5.99



Rilakkuma phone charm, from Mr. Panda in the Chinatown London Market, in Charing Cross Road - £3.99

Hope you liked everything!!
(If you have any questions about the stores just ask me :P )








No comments:

Post a Comment